Contact Jail Health


What do I do if my arrested Loved One requires medication?

You may fill out the Inmate Medication Form for submittal to the agency holding your Loved One.


What do I do if my arrested Loved One has mental health needs?

Find here a Step by Step Guide to help families cope with the mental health/criminal justice systems in San Luis Obispo County when a family member is arrested with mental health needs.


What do I do if I have urgent information?

If this is an emergency, please dial 9-1-1. If you want to leave a message with urgent information, please call 1-(805) 781-4600 and once you hear the voice tree, press "5-5-0" to speak to a Correctional Staff member on duty. Please submit an Inmate Medication Form as well (found above).